Multi Occupancy Buildings & HMO's

What exactly is a HMO?

A House of Multiple Occupancy is any building that is separated in to individual living spaces and has more than one person over the age of 18 living there and paying separate rent.

Do I need a license

Yes. Your property will need a HMO License and you may need to make some changes to your mortgage. but don't worry we can help you get everything sorted.

I heard HMO’s are risky?

Any property rental has some level of risk but HMO's can be extremely lucrative. If managed properly by an experienced company they don't have any more risk than standard rental.

My property is not set up yet?

Don't worry. We can provide you with a comprehensive report on what you need to do to turn your property in to a fantastic HMO.

Do I need special insurance?

Yes, You may need a different home and contents insurance for a HMO. Speak to your provider for more details

How much do you charge?

It depends on each individual property. We provide you with a full valuation and price structure. but if you want a quick quote feel free to give us a call.

Request you free Property Appraisal and report now